FOLLOW US @
What are we doing to ensure your safety?
Black Diamond Transportation will be using a disinfection fogging procedure that blankets the interior surfaces of each vehicle with a high-grade EPA-registered disinfectant, which is both highly effective against a wide variety of bacteria and viruses, including coronaviruses, and safe for passengers as part of our enhanced cleaning procedures. This is the same technology used by leading airlines and hospitals around the world to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Our cleaning checklist puts an extra focus on commonly touched surfaces in our vehicles and uses the same hospital-grade disinfectants.
Black Diamond Transportation drivers will be tested weekly with a COVID-19 PCR test and are permitted to work only upon receiving a negative test. Once at work, our drivers are mandated to maintain a clean environment through frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
Riding in Our Vehicles
Similar to new policies implemented by airlines, and with reliance on WHO and CDC guidance, we have implemented the following additional changes:
- Implementing social distancing in our vehicles by reducing the number of passengers permitted per vehicle.
- Requiring all drivers to wear face masks.
- Requiring all passengers over the age of two to wear face masks or appropriate face covering of the nose and mouth. No exceptions will be made.
- Black Diamond Transportation reserves the right to temporarily refuse to transport any passenger who is unable to wear a mask even if the customer has a verifiable medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask.
- Facilitating a regular supply of fresh, filtered air into the vehicle.
Black Diamond Transportation drivers have been trained on measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the following:
- Proper cleaning and sanitation techniques.
- Frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Regular temperature checks.
- Proper use of cloth face coverings.
- Staying home if not feeling well.
For all other terms and policies, please click below. TERMS AND POLICIES
Here is an article on the Impacts of COVID-19 on transportation found at the National Library of Medicine